Best Chandigarh Manali Packages tour
Chandigarh – Manali – Chandigarh Car Package
Duration: 4Night / 5Days
Day-01 Arrive Chandigarh / Manali (310kms 8hrs) >
Arrive Chandigarh by Train or Air same day in the evening start drive from Chandigarh to Manali by car.
Day-02 Naggar / Manali Local Sight Seeing (56kms) Both way >
After breakfast Day explore to Naggar (Jagatsukh Templer, Naggar Castle, Roerich Art Gallery and Himachal Cultural Museum) and after lunch Manali local sightseeing (Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht hot water spring, Club House, Tibetian Monastery) and evening time explore Manali mall road and Market.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-03 Rohtang Pass (Snow Point) Solang Valley (51kms 13,400ft) >
After breakfast we will visit to snow point (up to snow line) till Rohtang Pass. Enroute Nehru Kund, Kothi, Rahla Fall, Marhi, Solang Valley and enjoy Adventure Games like Snow Skiing, Snow Scoter, ATB Bike, Hours Riding, Paragliding, Ropeway etc (cost not include). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-04 Kullu / Manikaran(85kms 9hrs) >
After breakfast, proceed for whole day sightseeing tour to Kullu Valley, which includes – Vaishano Devi Temple, Kullu Shawl industry, Kasol Valley, Manikaran Shiv Temple and Gurudwara, Hot water springs and enjoy Adventure Game like River Rafting (cost not include, bring extra clothes for Rafting). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Manali / Chandigarh (3100kms 8hrs) >
After breakfast in time check out from hotel and drive back to chandigarh Railway station / airport drop.
Above Package Cost Includes :
- Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Accommodation on Twin sharing MAP meal Plan [ Breakfast and Dinner ] – number of meals are equal to number of nights
- All transfers & sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary by an independent vehicle (Dizer/Etios for 2-3 people and Innova for 4-6 pax
- Children below 5 yrs complementary.
- Presently applicable taxes
- Any air fare, bus fare or train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance fees, Monument fee, entrances fee
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Activities like rafting, Paragliding, skiing, pony or Yak ride, cable car ride, Zorbing etc.
- Guest insurance, evacuation charges, damage of any nature, expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc and anything not mentioned in above column
Tour ends…but sweet memories always remain.
For Best Rates Contact us:-