Manali Adventure Package 5N/6D
Delhi – Manali – Delhi
Duration: 5Night / 6Days
Adventure Activities: Manali is recognised for its vast mountain ranges and adventure activities like Rafting, Skiing, Trekking, Paragliding, Rappelling/Abseiling and Biking Tours. Nature lovers seeking both recreation and adventure are drawn towards Manali every year just because of enormous possibilities that exist here.
Day-01 Arrive Delhi / Manali (560kms 14hrs) >
Arrival Delhi by Air / Train, dept. to Volvo stand on your own. Board overnight Volvo for Manali. Overnight in sami sleeper Volvo bus.
Day-02 Pickup Manali / Local visit by walk (2-3hrs) >
Meet on arrival at Manali bus station and transfer to your hotel. Day free till afternoon for fresh up and relaxation. Afternoon we will take you for a short guided walk, we walk from hotel to Hadimba temple visiting Hadimba temple, from here we walk down to Manalsu bridge and then a uphill walk to old Manali village. Visit Manu temple and walk down to Manalsu Bridge. From here we will walk through the van vihar to Manali market. Then back to hotel by walk or you can hire a auto rickshaw your own. Dinner and overnight at hotel In Manali.
Day-03 Rohtang Pass (Snow Point) Solang Valley (51kms 13,400ft) >
After breakfast we will visit to snow point (up to snow line) till Rohtang Pass. Enroute Nehru Kund, Kothi, Rahla Fall, Marhi, Solang Valley and enjoy Adventure Games like Snow Skiing, ATB Bike, Paragliding etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-04 In Manali / Mountaineering >
Morning after breakfast along with some very experienced and qualified instructors we take you to a nearby location to experience the mountaineering adventure activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling and river crossing. Overnight at hotel.
Day-05 In Manali / Day hike to Jogni Water Fall (4hrs) >
This leisurely trek starts from the near Nehrukund and ends at the Vashisht Village. Hotel to Nehrukund we drop you by car. From here we walk uphill towards to Jogni water fall. Enjoy an energizing dip under these cascading falls and have your packed lunch while admiring the towering snow clad mountains all around. Later walk towards to Vashisht Village. Visit old temples and Hot Sulphur Springs from here you will be picked up and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day-06 In Manali / Kullu / Naggar (80kms) Both way >
After breakfast we take you to enjoy a thrilling & exciting experience of white water rafting on river Beas in Kullu. We suggest to carry an extra pair of clothes for this activity because during rafting wearing clothes will get wet. women are requested not to wear clothes like Sari during the rafting. After enjoying rafting drive back to Manali enroute visiting Nagar castle and art gallery. Overnight at hotel .
Day-07 Manali / Delhi (560kms 14hrs) >
In time check out from hotel. Day free to explore Manali mall road and Market on your own for shopping . Later in time transfer to Volvo bus station to board overnight Volvo bus to Delhi.
Above Package Cost Includes:
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Accommodation in Twin sharing MAP meal Plan [ Breakfast and Dinner ] – number of meals are equal to number of nights
- All transfers & sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary by an independent vehicle (Alto for 2-3 people & Innova or Tavera for 5-6 people)
- Volvo bus ticket for Delhi – Manali – Delhi (overnight Journey)
- Children below 5 years complementary. In case a separate seat in Volvo is required then would be chargeable both ways Volvo fare only.
- Complimentary pick up & drop on arrival & departure from Manali bus station to hotel
- Children below 5 yrs complementary.Packed Lunch during day hikes on only.
- Service of qualified instructor during the activities and experienced route guide during the day treks
- Presently applicable taxes
- Any air fare, bus fare or train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance fees, Monument fee, entrances fee
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes
- Guest insurance, evacuation charges, damage of any nature, expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc and anything not mentioned in above column.
Tour ends…but sweet memories always remain.
For Best Rates Contact us:-
Special Rates for Large Groups (above 10 people)