Shimla Honeymoon Packages
Manali – Mountains & Forest Trails
Delhi – Manali – Delhi Volvo Package
Duration: 4Night / 5days
Day-01 Arrive Delhi / Manali (560kms 14hrs) >
Arrive Delhi by Train or Air same day in the evening start drive from Delhi to Manali by Volvo Bus.
Day-02 Manali / Local Sight Seeing >
Morning reaching at Manali Pickup From bus station and transfer to Hotel. After fresh up, relaxation and After lunch about 3pm proceed for local sightseeing (Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht hot water spring, Club House, Tibetian Monastery) 3 to 4hrs tour and evening time free to explore Manali mall road and Market. Overnight stay at hotel
Day-03 Rohtang Pass (Snow Point) Solang Valley (51kms 13,400ft) >
After breakfast we will visit to snow point (up to snow line) till Rohtang Pass. Enroute Nehru Kund, Kothi, Rahla Fall, Marhi, Solang Valley and enjoy Adventure Games like Snow Skiing, Snow Scoter, ATB Bike, Hours Riding, Paragliding, Ropeway etc (cost not include). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-04 Manali / Naggar / Jana Water Fall >
After an leisure breakfast at hotel drive to Jana water fall about 25 kms from Manali enjoy a breathtaking view of mountains from here. After spending some time here drive to Naggar visit Nagar Castle & Roerich art gallery and drive back to Manali. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day-05 Manali / Bijali Mahadev >
Morning after an early breakfast at hotel drive to Chansari Village in Kullu from here a up hill walk about 2 hrs to Bijali Mahadev Temple. Placed at a height of 2460 meter Bijli Mahadev is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. Bijli in Hindi Language means Lightening and Mahadev is a name for Lord Shiva. As such Bijli Mahadev is meant as The Temple of Lord Shiva where lightening strikes. The temple is at Hill top and the prospect from Bijli Mahadev is enthralling with a panaromic view of the Kullu & Manikaran valleys. After spending some time here walk down the same way back to the road haed and drive back to Manali. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Manali / Delhi (560kms 14hrs) >
In time check out from hotel. Day free to explore Manali mall road and Market. Later in time transfer to Volvo bus station to board overnight Volvo bus to Delhi.
Above Package Cost Includes :
- Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
- Accommodation on Twin sharing MAP meal Plan [ Breakfast and Dinner ] – number of meals are equal to number of nights
- All transfers & sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary by an independent vehicle (Dizer/Etios for 2-3 people and Innova for 4-6 pax
- Volvo bus tickets for Journey from Delhi -Manali – Delhi (overnight Journey)
- Service of an experienced local guide on Day 03 & day 04 only ( no guide for local sight seeing and excursion to Rohtang pass)
- Children below 5 yrs complementary.In case a separate seat in Volvo is required then charge @Rs 2400 both ways Volvo fare only.
- Presently applicable taxes
- Any air fare, bus fare or train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance fees, Monument fee, entrances fee
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’
- Activities like rafting, Paragliding, skiing, pony or Yak ride, cable car ride, Zorbing etc.
- Guest insurance, evacuation charges, damage of any nature, expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc and anything not mentioned in above column
Tour ends…but sweet memories always remain.
For Best Rates Contact us:-