Tour Trip Manali,Chandertal, Kullu, shimla. Book your tour trip from chandigarh to Manali
Manali – Chandertal – Spiti – Manali
Duration: 7Night / 8Days
Day-01 Arrival at Manali Bus Stand / Local Tour >
Morning arrive Manali, meet at bus stand and transfer to hotel. After taking some rest then drive for the Acclimatization. we will visit to Roerich art gallery which is famous for its painting and museum, Naggar castle this was the old capital of Kullu valley, Hadimba tample, Vashisht hot water spring. Evening time walk towards the Mall Road Manali. Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day-02 Manali / Rohtang Pass / Chandertal (116kms 7hrs) >
Early morning we will drive to Chandertal Lake via Rohtang (3980mtr.) with a view of grean valley on zig zag road. Then we drive along the Chandra river. From Gramphu to Chandertal is a dirt road but very scenic providing views of Bara Shigri Glacier and CB ranges. On arrival check in at camp at base of Chandertal Lake. Overnight at camp.
Day-03 Chandertal / Kunzam Pass / Kaza (90kms 4hrs) >
Early morning by walk (40 munits one way) to visit Chandertal (The moon lake – 4270m) which is of exquisite beauty. Then drive to Kaza enroute you can cross Kunzum Pass (4501m) and seeing a magnificent view of Spiti villages. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day-04 Kaza / Ki / Kibber / Kaza (50kms) Both way >
Morning visit the Ki monastery, 20 kms from Kaza. These centuries – old gompa is a labyrinth of rooms and corridors – and at one time also acted as a fort. Also visit the small gompa at Kibber (4205 m), 5 kms further ahead. Ride back to Kaza and evening free to explore the town. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-05 Kaza / Langza / Comic / Kaza (40kms) Both way >
Morning after breakfast we drive to Langza-Comic circuit passes thru a virtual treasure trove of fossils, the highest village at 4460m and highest monastery at 4560m respectively. The panorama as viewed from these villages is enthralling and inspiring. The high and mighty peaks can be seen from here in their full glory. The Chocling La Peak (6510 Mts) is visible very clearly like a Shivalingam from these villages. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day-06 Kaza / Pin Valley/ Dhankar / Tabo (96kms 5-6hrs) >
An excursion visiting Pin Valley, the land of Ibex and Snow Leopards. Here we also visit Gungri Monastery. After the visit we drive to Dhankar village & monastery. This Monastery is regarded to have once been a fort and was also the residence of the ruler of Spiti – the Nano. Then drive to Tabo. Overnight at Guest House in Tabo.
Day-07 Tabo / Kaza (48kms 2hrs) >
Early Morning we explore the Tabo village & Tabo monastery. It was founded in 996 AD by the great teacher Richensang-po. Also called this place “The Ajanta of the Himalayas”. After see that continue drive back toKaza. Overnight in Hotel at Kaza.
Day-08 Kaza / Manali (202kms 6hrs) >
Early Morning we drive back to manali. On arrival check in hotel and hotel or bus station drop.
Above Package Cost Includes:
- Accommodation in Twin sharing MAP meal Plan [ Breakfast and Dinner ] – number of meals are equal to number of nights
- All transfers & sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary by an independent vehicle ( Innova or Tavera for 2-5 people & Sumo/Tampo Traveller for above 6 people )
- Volvo bus ticket for Delhi – Manali – Delhi (overnight Journey)
- Children below 5 years complementary. In case a separate seat in Volvo is required then would be chargeable both ways Volvo fare only.
- Complimentary pick up & drop on arrival & departure from Manali bus station to hotel.
- Presently applicable taxes
- Any air fare, bus fare or train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Entrance fees, Monument fee, entrances fee
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes
- Guest insurance, evacuation charges, damage of any nature, expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc and anything not mentioned in above column.
Tour ends…but sweet memories always remain.
For Best Rates Contact us:-